- Benedictine College
- Undergraduate Programs
- Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Exercise Science
- Journalism & Mass Communications
- Mathematics & Computer Science
- Modern, Foreign & Classical Languages
- Physics & Astronomy
- Political Science
- Psychological Sciences
- Sociology & Criminology
- Theatre & Dance
- Graduate Programs
- International Education
- Programs of Distinction
- Student Success Center
- Center for Service-Learning
- Great Books
- Course Catalog
- Century of Science
- Undergraduate Programs
- Faith Life
- Student Life
Benedictine College operates on a rolling admission policy and applicants are notified of acceptance within two weeks after completing the application procedures. To be considered for admission, prospective students need to submit the following documents:
- A completed application for undergraduate admission, including a guidance counselor recommendation
- $25.00 non-refundable application fee (unless applying online) - Only Applies to Undergraduate
- An official report of scores earned on the ACT or SAT examination.(Visit the ACT website to register for the ACT. Visit the SAT website to register.)
- Official high school transcript(s) of any and all secondary schools attended.
All application material should be submitted to:
Office of Admission
1020 N. Second St.
Atchison, KS 66002
- Take the ACT or SAT and have your scores sent directly to Benedictine College. The Benedictine College ACT code is 1444 and SAT code 6056.
- Submit the application for admission that applies to you:
- Official ACT/SAT score
- Letter of recommendation
- You will receive notification of your acceptance within two weeks of submitting all application materials. Along with your acceptance notification you will receive a housing application. Approximately one week after receiving your acceptance packet you will be notified of your academic scholarship based on your ACT/SAT and non-weighted high school GPA. If you are considering a varsity athletic program, you will be notified of any scholarships at the coaches discretion.
- Schedule a personalized campus visit, or attend a Raven Day or the fall Open House.
- Submit an Early Estimate form to Financial Aid.
- Submit your $300 enrollment fee with the housing application to secure your enrollment for the 2016-2017 academic year. Please make checks payable to Benedictine College with "Enrollment Fee" and the student's name in the memo section. Submit to: Benedictine College Office of Admission, 1020 North Second Street, Atchison, Kansas 66002-1499. For priority housing consideration, complete your enrollment fee and housing application as soon as possible.
- Submit the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). We encourage you to complete the FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Make sure to code Benedictine College on your FAFSA (code 010256). The deadline to be considered for the Kansas Comprehensive Grant is April 1.
- Register for S.O.A.R. (Student Orientation, Advising and Registration). This is a great opportunity for you to visit campus and review your class schedule with an academic advisor, meet other incoming students and parents, finalize financial aid and more. To attend S.O.A.R., you must be admitted to Benedictine College and have submitted your $300 enrollment fee.
- Receive your room assignment July 2016.
- Receive your Pre-Bill; avoid long lines by mailing this payment to the business office.
- Arrival Dates and Raven Orientation Camp (ROC Week):
- Saturday, August 13, 2016: Freshman Fall athletes arrive and freshman Honors Program Students move in. (Fall sports practices occur all week. Please contact your coach for more details.)
- Saturday, August 20, 2016: New first-year and transfer students arrive and move into residence halls.
- Saturday-Tuesday, August 20-23, 2016: Raven Orientation Camp (R.O.C.) - Required and enjoyed by all new Benedictine College students.
- First day of classes: Wednesday, August 24, 2016.