- Benedictine College
- Undergraduate Programs
- Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Exercise Science
- Journalism & Mass Communications
- Mathematics & Computer Science
- Modern, Foreign & Classical Languages
- Physics & Astronomy
- Political Science
- Psychological Sciences
- Sociology & Criminology
- Theatre & Dance
- Graduate Programs
- International Education
- Programs of Distinction
- Student Success Center
- Center for Service-Learning
- Great Books
- Course Catalog
- Century of Science
- Undergraduate Programs
- Faith Life
- Student Life
Michael King, M.B.A., J.D.
Director of the School of Business and Graduate Business Programs, Associate Professor
- Juris Doctor from the University of Missouri, M.B.A. from the Thunderbird School of Global Management, Master of Science from Fort Hays State University, B.A. from Benedictine College
- Served as President of the College of Saints John Fisher & Thomas More in Fort Worth, Texas
- Principal in several start-up business ventures and a small investment banking firm
- Worked in the United States Senate as professional staff on the Commerce Committee
Dr. David W. Bryant, M.B.A., Ph.D.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership with a concentration in Entrepreneurial Leadership from Regent University, M.B.A. from University of North Carolina Wilmington, and B.A. in Managerial Economics from Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia
- Taught economics and business at Sampson Community College and the University of Mount Olive in North Carolina
- Owned and operated a small business (national franchised learning center). Additionally served as a partner in several family businesses as an investment manager.
- Research interests include Catholic Social Teaching, Faith at work, Entrepreneurship, & Distributism
- Teaches courses in management, corporate social responsibility, and ethics
Dave Geenens, M.B.A., C.P.A.
Associate Professor and Faculty Advisor for Enactus
- M.B.A. from Rockhurst University, a B.S. in Accounting from Baker University, and a CPA certificate from the state of Kansas
- Former CEO of Avascend Healthcare Hospitality and Impact Design
- Founder and CEO of Inhance Leadership
- Author of three books:
- Arise! Life-Changing Truths for the Tormented Leader
- Leaderslip: Reversing the SLIDE of American Enterprise Leadership
- Nothing is Free: The Price Only Business Leaders Can Pay to Protect Free Markets
- Teaches courses in accounting, leadership, accounting information systems, and business strategy
Chris Glenski, C.P.A.
Associate Professor and Program Chair for Accounting
- M.S. in Professional Accounting from University of Texas-Austin and B.S. in Accounting and Business Administration from William Jewell College
- Teaching experience at Missouri Western State University, Salem College, DePaul University, and the University of Texas-Austin
- Former Tax Manager for KPMG in Kansas City
- Teaches courses in financial accounting, taxation, and financial statement analysis
Dr. Jan Hansen, M.B.A., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Management, SIBC Advisor
- Ph.D. in Management and Strategy from the University of Nebraska, M.B.A. from Creighton University, and B.A. from Michigan State
- Prior affiliation with Bellevue University, serving as Dean of the Hawkins College of Professional Studies while developing their non-traditional programs
- Worked for Mutual of Omaha, Control Data Corporation, and the Heartland Region of the American Red Cross
- Research activities include organizational learning and knowledge management, corporate entrepreneurship, and international cultures
- Teaches courses in strategic management, human resources management, and production and operations management
Brian Henry, M.S.B., M.B.A.
Assistant Professor and Program Chair for Finance
- M.S.B. in Finance from the University of Kansas, M.B.A. in Finance from Kansas State, and a B.A. from Benedictine College
- Worked professionally in several areas of finance including small business loans, risk management, and capital budgeting
- Teaches courses in finance, quantitative methods, and financial modeling
Don Hoy, M.B.A., J.D.
Associate Professor and Program Chair for Management
- J.D. from the University of Iowa, M.B.A. from the Keller Graduate School of Management, and a B.S. in Agricultural Economics from Iowa State University
- Actively practiced Law for 12 years
- Served as Vice President and Trust Officer for a rural Iowa bank for seven years
- Teaching experience at Marquette University, Kansas Wesleyan University, Concordia University- Wisconsin, Iowa State University, and Fort Hays State University
- At FHSU, he was Senior Research Associate with the Docking Institute of Public Affairs
- Teaches courses in law, entrepreneurship, and enterprise management
Clay Johnston, M.B.A.
Assistant Professor and Program Chair for Marketing
- Executive M.B.A. from Benedictine College and B.S. from Missouri Western State University
- 15 years of experience in the marketing industry, including television production and account management, public relations, marketing research, and as the marketing director for a small technology start-up
- Entrepreneurship Program Chair at Wright Career College
- Research featured in international best-selling author Will Bowen’s book Happy This Year
- Research also featured in, and used as the basis for, a mobile application adopted by the Dale Carnegie Institute of Asia
- Teaches courses in marketing, consumer behavior, and market strategy
Deborah Reed, M.B.A.
- M.B.A. from Central Michigan University, B.A. in Business Administration from Columbia College
- Over 30 years of business experience, including work in higher education, entrepreneurial ventures, and corporate leadership
- Experience aiding in the Entrepreneurship Program at the Craig Schools of Business - Missouri Western State University
- Teaching experience at William Jewell College, awarded Professor Emeritus status
- Published research in the ares of Applied Learning, Business Communications, and Ethics
- Professional background includes work at Hallmark Cards, inc., owner of multiple Apple computer retail stores, and numerous youth oriented programs with local, regional, and national connections
Salvatore Snaiderbaur, J.D.
Associate Professor, International Business
- Juris Doctor from the State University of Palermo, Italy. Continued graduate studies in International Management at St. John’s University in New York City, at the International School of Management in Paris, and at the FUDAN University in Shanghai
- Vast experience in International Administration, Marketing, Communication, Public Relations and Government Affairs
- Served as the Executive Director for the Center of International Education, establishing Benedictine’s campus in Florence, Italy
- Served as US National Secretary of the International Catholic Movement, Communion and Liberation, and as Executive Director of the Human Adventure Corporation
- Worked for the International Division of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center as Vice Director General of ISMETT, a Transplant Hospital, funded and built in partnership by the Sicilian Government, in order to serve patients coming from the Mediterranean basin
- Served as Director General of an Association of 200 firms in the Textile and Fashion Industry and as General Secretary of the European commission for the Textile Industry’s economic development
Kristen Whiteley, C.P.A.
- CPA, M.S. in Accounting with an emphasis in taxation from University of Missouri-Kansas City, and a B.S. in Accounting from William Jewell College,
- Worked in public accounting at Arthur Andersen and KPMG as well as spending 11 years with Cerner Corporation in the areas of tax, international tax, and property tax,
- Teaching experience at William Jewell College,
- Teaches courses in accounting,