Our Benedictine 2020: A Vision for Greatness strategic plan has made it a campus wide priority to: "Recruit, retain, and develop one of the great Catholic college faculties in America."
The plan continues:"We believe that Benedictine College’s educational experience is enhanced by all aspects of our mission: community, faith and scholarship. ...
- "Community: The first step to achieving academic excellence in a community of faith and scholarship is the ongoing development of one of the great Catholic college faculties in America. ...
- "Faith: Benedictine College is committed to sharing with all members of our community the beauty and mystery of the Catholic faith as revealed in the person of Jesus Christ and handed down through the teachings of the Church. ...
- "Scholarship: Academic excellence at Benedictine College is driven by faculty who exhibit strong commitment in their teaching and scholarship to provide an environment that prepares students with the best that has been thought and written. Faculty will develop graduates who are critical thinkers who read, speak, and write well, and are personally and professionally prepared for life’s challenges on a local and global scale. As faculty at a Catholic college, we embrace the distinctive challenge of Catholic education articulated by Pope Benedict XVI: to form the will, as well as the mind, of the students within our care."
- Faculty - Art
- Faculty - Biology, Microbiology
- Faculty - Biochemistry (Adjunct)
- Faculty - Computer Science
- Faculty - Philosophy
- Faculty - Physics and Astronomy
OFFICE & SUPPORT STAFF