Transfer Admission Process


Submit Official Transcripts

  • Send official transcript from every college attended-regardless of the amount of credit or grade.
  • If less than 24 college credits, send official high school transcript and official ACT/SAT score report.

Send Materials

  • Submit official documents to:
    • Office of Admission
      1020 N. 2nd Street
      Atchison, KS 66002
  • Electronic transcripts may be sent via a secure 3rd party method (e.g. Parchment Exchange) to
  • Unofficial transcripts will be accepted for admission purposes. Submit an emailed copy of your transcript to or to your admission counselor.

    Attention Student Athletes: You may use this option for admittance to Benedictine College, however, NAIA eligibility forms REQUIRE an official transcript.

Pending admission, the next steps are:

Class Registration

  • The Office of the Registrar will assign your academic advisor. When registration opens, your advisor will contact you and enroll you in classes.