WHEN IS MY BILL DUE?
Fall semester tuition payment due: August 1
Spring semester tuition payment due: January 2
If payment is being made with the assistance of Financial Aid, all documents must be submitted to the Financial Aid Office as soon as possible and aid should be secured by the tuition due date to avoid Business Office holds and late fees.
WHAT ARE MY TUITION PAYMENT OPTIONS?
1. Pay online through your student account in OASIS:
a. By making an ACH payment (electronic check). Please have your bank account and bank routing number available when making your online payment.
b. By using MasterCard or Discover credit cards. Credit cards are for online use only as we do not accept credit card payments in the Business Office or over the telephone.
2. Pay using a paper check or money order by mail. Print a copy of the invoice, write your student ID in the memo line and mail along with your check to:
PO Box 871048
Kansas City, MO 64187-1048
3. Sign up for My Payment Plan through your student account in OASIS, by selecting the “Payment Options” tab on the Billing Statement or Worksheet. The link will direct you to a third party vendor, Higher One, where you sign up for My Payment Plan (MPP), a four month, interest-free payment plan. The application fee is $50 per MPP account, per semester, and sign up is easy, just taking a few minutes. See the MPP Terms and Conditions contained on the Benedictine/Higher One webpage.
CAN I USE ANY TYPE OF CHECK FOR AN ELECTRONIC CHECK PAYMENT?
No. Only checks from a regular checking or savings account are accepted. Checks issued from credit card companies, money market accounts, home equity or other lines of credit cannot be processed as electronic check payment. These checks, however, can be mailed or paid in person to the College. Please include the student ID on the memo line of the check.
PAYMENTS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
All students attending Benedictine College are expected to make arrangements to meet their financial responsibilities by stated deadlines and prior to attending classes.
Benedictine College has partnered with peerTransfer in order to streamline the process of international payments. peerTransfer allows you to pay securely from any country and any bank, generally in your home currency.
By making your payment with peerTransfer you can:
- Track your payments from start to finish
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Contact their multilingual customer support team with any questions, day or night
To get started, go to: Benedictine.peerTransfer.com to begin the payment process