Freshman Class Registration
The information you provide will allow us to prepare your proposed fall 2013 semester schedule. If you wish to be among the first to select your fall courses, we need to receive your class registration form by Thursday, May 9, 2013.
For your convenience, you may complete this form electronically. If you are unable to meet the May 9, 2013, priority deadline, submit the Freshman Class Registration Form as soon as possible and we will begin working on your schedule immediately.
We understand that your interests may change or you may not be completely sure of a major so we ask that you provide us the information about your interests that best describe your situation at this time.
Steps to prepare your fall 2013 class schedule
- Complete all five sections of the online Freshman Class Registration form. Check the Advanced Placement exam equivalency chart - must score three or higher on AP exam. Course descriptions are available at www.benedictine.edu/coursecatalog. Review questions and answers carefully. Once you click “Submit,” you can no longer access the current form. You may, however, submit a new registration form if corrections are necessary, or your academic interests change. Our advisors will use your most recent submission to register you for classes.
- RSVP to attend SOAR on Friday and Saturday, June 7 - 8 or June 14 - 15. SOAR (Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration) is a pre-orientation program that allows you to meet classmates and become more acclimated to life at Benedictine. Should you require it, you may meet with a faculty member to discuss your schedule in light of your academic goals. However, class changes will not be made at this time.
- Review your fall semester schedule. Your schedule will be available on OASIS (Online Academic Student Information System) by Monday, June 3. Your OASIS username and password was supplied to you in your Financial Aid Packet. We will mail a second copy of your OASIS login information to you by June 3.
- Should you need to make changes to your class schedule after viewing it on OASIS, please make a change-request at www.benedictine.edu/change-registration. All changes must be submitted by July 15, 2013. Schedule changes after this date can be made with an academic advisor during R.O.C. (Raven Orientation Camp) week.
- Meet with your academic advisor during Raven Orientation Camp, Saturday-Tuesday, August 24-27.