CALL FOR PAPERS
The Journal of International Business (JIB) is a newly designed publication for business leaders and academics alike. It addresses some of the latest and most significant issues of our time, and it provides a greater understanding of business matters across the board. It is a virtual window into the landscape of international business, and a platform from which practitioners and scholars shed light on these topics.
JIB is a combination of comprehensive research works, as well as shorter, practical articles and commentaries. It is literally a tool that can be used by business professionals and academic professors simultaneously. It is as interesting as it is captivating, and it possesses unique insight that emanates from a broad spectrum of specialists. Issues will be published in April and November.
We invite experts of all areas of business to submit relevant contributions. There are three types of submissions:
- Academic Research Submissions: theoretical, analytical, and empirical research papers offering insights for literature and managerial practice.
- Practical Application Submissions: case studies, simulations, management reports illustrating issues and solutions for contemporary business world.
- Short Submissions: research notes, commentaries, opinions, critiques, experts’ recommendations, book reviews providing perspectives on current business topics.
Submissions will be accepted for publication based on the following criteria:
- Relevance to current economic and business phenomena
- Originality of the research and importance of the topics
- Appropriateness and rigorousness of the methodology
- Contribution to the state of knowledge (theory and practice)
- Clarity of the manuscript
Manuscript should be submitted to Dr. Salvatore Snaiderbaur (firstname.lastname@example.org) for review by a scientific board. They should be submitted as a Word document. Figures and tables need to be included as a separate document. All documents must be submitted at least sixty days prior to the publication date.
Salvatore Snaiderbaur, D.Jur.
Benedictine College School of Business
1020 North 2nd Street, Atchison, KS 66002, USA
Telephone: 913.360.7602. Fax: 913.360.7301