Benedictine College Youth Conference
- WHO: High School Students (rising freshmen to graduating seniors)
- WHAT: Benedictine College Youth Conference is a Catholic weekend experience, uniting students who have a desire to grow closer to Christ. The weekend will consist of music, keynote speakers, breakout sessions, Mass, praise and worship, activities fellowship and fun! This year’s conference features Chris Stefanick and the theme is “Sacred Encounter”
- WHEN: June 6-8, 2014
- WHERE: Benedictine College, Atchison, KS
- WHY: To grow closer to Christ through Catholic witness, fellowship and fun!
- COST: $190 per participant which includes all lodging, meals, and events. A $75 per person non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required at the time of registration.
- SCHOLARSHIPS: Limited matching scholarships are available to students from the diocese of Jefferson City, MO, Springfield-Cape Girardeau, MO, Grand Island, NE, Salina, KS, and Dodge City, KS, provided by the Catholic Extension Society. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- RETURNING PARTICIPANTS: Returning participants/families will receive 2012-2013 scholarship rates.
- SIBLINGS: Families sending multiple children will receive 10% off all rates.
- CHECK IN: Friday, 4-5 pm
- CHECK OUT: Sunday, 12:00 pm
Archbishop Charles J Chaput has called Chris Stefanick “one of the most engaging young defenders of the Christian faith on the scene today.” Chris speaks to over 50,000 teens, young adults, and parents each year. He has written several books for teens and his humor and musical talent are a blessing to his ministry. He is currently founder and President of Real Life Catholic- a nonprofit organization dedicated to reengaging a generation. He is proud to be a husband and father to six beautiful children. He has spoken at national and international conferences including being invited to be a keynote at World Youth Day. This will be his second visit to Benedictine College.
- Check in begins at 4pm
- Social & Fellowship
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Keynote Speakers
- Breakout Sessions
- Praise and Worship
- Social & Fellowship
- Closing Mass, family and friends invited!
- Checkout begins at 12:00 pm
- What does BCYC stand for? Benedictine College Youth Conference
- Why should a young person attend BCYC? Do you have a desire to meet other high school students who are on fire for Christ? To listen to passionate speakers? To worship our Lord through music? To have a fun filled weekend on a beautiful college campus? BCYC offers this and much more! Take advantage of this opportunity and see how the Holy Spirit can work through you this summer!
- When do we arrive? Check in begins Friday, from 4-5pm.
- When is check out? Check out is Sunday, at 12:00 pm.
- Additional Questions? Please email@example.com or 913-360-7655