The Office of Academic Records and Registration observes and is guided by the federal government’s Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) legislation in managing student information.
Transcript requests should indicate current name and address; full name used in college (maiden name, if applicable); year of graduation or withdrawal; number of transcripts to be sent with full address for each recipient.
It is the policy of Benedictine College not to release a student’s transcript until all financial obligations are met.
A $5.00 processing fee is assessed per transcript requested.
- Benedictine College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed. National Student Clearinghouse requests will receive priority.
- To order an official transcript(s), login to the National Student Clearinghouse secure site.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient, in addition to Benedictine College’s processing fee.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.
- Transcripts can be sent to participating colleges and universities via the Electronic Exchange with participating schools. Be sure to check out this service.
- You may request your transcript via mail. Please fill out the Transcript Request form. You may pay the $5 fee by cash or check. Checks should be made payable to Benedictine College. Once the request is received, please allow 3-5 business days for processing. Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery by the United States Postal Service.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Academic Records at 913.360.7550.