The successful candidate for admission to the Executive MBA program typically will have:
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university (any field)
- Five or more years of increasing responsibility managing people, projects or budgets
- Good oral and written communication skills as demonstrated in the application essays and interview
GMAT test scores or other supporting material may be required for applicants who do not meet all of the above criteria. International students will need to meet TOEFL standards established by Benedictine College for all students.
Candidates will be considered for provisional admission pending receipt of official transcripts and letters of recommendation.
To apply, submit to the Executive MBA program office:
- A completed application
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities from which you earned degrees
- Two letters of recommendation
- $100 non-refundable application fee
An interview with the program director or designate is required and will be scheduled upon request.
This Executive MBA program offers a great value for you and your company. There are no hidden fees in our tuition and the price is all-inclusive.
Application materials may be downloaded by clicking on the following links or you may call 913.360.7589 or 1.800.467.5340, ext. 7589, and request an application package.
Application materials in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format: